Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Internet , Ecommerce
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed, and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation, and status updates for the project.
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytic skills.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects.
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication, and change management.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product road mapping.
- Experience implementing Small, Medium, and Enterprise-scale solutions
- Multiple Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer, Architect)
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget, and schedule.
- Demonstrated project management skills with teams of varying sizes.
- Demonstrated history of delivering high-quality results on schedule and within budget.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates.
- Hands-on ability in configuration and declarative development.
- Manage and communicate with remote developers during non-traditional business hours.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment.